To lower or raise any specific voltage is better adapted from a transformer, but this component does not operate in direct current, which is available in battery or vehicle. Therefore we must put an oscillator that generates an alternative current.
This is a recommended true sinewave inverter product which give you 1000W power output. The inverter is manufactured by Xantrex.
1000W True Sinewave Inverter Features:
- Built-in digital display for DC volts and output power
- Built-in USB port Dual GFCI AC receptacles for safe operation
- Heavy duty terminals for trouble-free battery connection
- Available ON/OFF remote switch (with ignition lockout)
- USB connection
- Low voltage shutdown (10.5 Vdc)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 Vdc)
- Over voltage protection (15.5 Vdc)
- Over load shutdown
- Over temperature shutdown GFCI protection
This is certainly a low-cost 20W/40W fluorescent lamp inverter circuit project. Even so the maximum effective would be to make use of a 40 watt tube (or two 20 watt tubes in series). It is a circuit you may put collectively from junk box parts or assemble from a kit. It certainly is quite easy to construct and no need printed circuit board. The transformer is hand-wound on a ferrite rod (from an old transistor radio) and the winding wire could be salvaged from an old transformer. We’re intentionally maintaining bills down to confirm how cheaply it could be put together.
This is the scheme diagram of 500W power inverter circuit which build using 10 pieces of well-known NPN power transistor 2N3055 to amplify the AC signal produced by multivibrator. The frequency generator / multivibrator is built based on transistors too. All of the components is easy to gathered from the electronic store.