Another MOSFET power inverter which capable to deliver 500W electric power. The inverter build using MOSFET power RFP50N06, convert DC input 12V and give you AC voltage output 110V-220V.
- The LT1013 offers better drive that the LM358, but its your choice.
- The Power transformer must be capable of handling the chosen wattage output.
- Appropriate Heat Sinks are Necessary on the Mos-Fets.
- This MOSFET power inverter circuit will provide a very stable “Square Wave” Output Voltage.
- Frequency of operation is determined by a potensiometer and is normally set to 60 Hz.
- Various “off the shelf” transformers can be used.
- Additional MosFets can be paralleled for higher power.
- It is recommended to Have a “Fuse” in the Power Line and to always have a “Load connected”, while power is being applied.
- The Fuse should be rated at 32 volts and should be aproximately 10 Amps per 100 watts of output.
- The Power leads must be heavy enough wire to handle this High Current Draw!
MOSFET Power Inverter original page source: telus.net – 500W MOSFET Power Inverter