This is the circuit diagram of 3000W Power Inverter 12V to 230V modified sinus capable to deliver about 3000W 230V AC output from 12V input. This is the inverter circuit for professional only.
Bottom PCB Design:
Top PCB Design (Component Placement):
An inverter or converter is an electronic device designed to convert direct current from a battery (accumulator) into alternating current as we receive the company that provides the electricity for consumption. UPS (uninterruptible power supply) equipment we use when lack energy and replacing the network of power is no more than an inverter electronic circuit. The injection of inverters on the network (GTI) used in alternative energy, have the particularity of not using batteries as a power source, but the tension produced by solar panels and wind turbines.
Conventional inverters consist of several stages:
- Oscillator stage. This part of the charge to generate an oscillation equal to sway the electricity service provider provides us in the mains input circuit. For some countries this frequency is 50Hz 60Hz other;
- Amplifier stage. The amplifier circuit an inverter intended to raise the value of the oscillator pulses so that these oscillation pulses are used for lifting step voltage.
- Elevating step. Is responsible for raising the voltage to 120 or 220 V, this function is in charge of a step-up transformer.
- Step supply direct current. This step consists of the current accumulators (batteries)
- Step supply current switches. This step gets the power sector, allows you to charge the battery when the charge is made by the public sector.
Download all of above image of 3000W power inverter 12V to 230V in compressed file below: