This is 175W power inverter from DBTech®. The inverter will convert a 12V DC battery from your car to be 110-120V AC voltage output. You can utilize this inverter to run your iPod, iPad, iPhone, Droid, DVD players, laptops, netbooks, and cellphones.
We required an adapter for our portable DVD (children broke the cord). None of the “universal” adapters match our ports, so we started to hunt at this type. Many are extremely low output and usually do not deliver adequate continuous output to run a device, only charge it. Really satisfied with this inverter. Fantastic continuous output for our wishes. Gets just a little warm after 4 hrs of use (but so does every other device, which includes the player). Haven’t experimented with utilizing the USB port simultaneously yet. Takes a bit getting used to the bulk of it when plugging in, but green indicator light lets you understand when you have got fine contact.
Inverter Technical Details:
- 175-watt inverter for converting DC to AC 110-120V
- Power electronic gear and appliances while on the road
- Conveniently plugs into car cigarette lighter
- Accessory plug adjusts 45-Degree for convenient placement
- Output Frequency : 60±3Hz / 50±3Hz AC power output Continuous power 175W / Peak power 350W — USB Output : DC 5V (Max 500mA)