This Stanley Power Inverter has 100 continuous watts of power, a 110 power outlet and a USB power outlet. It features silent running technology so avoids the annoying fan noise. This inverter has 3 positions for versatility and a dual direction plug interface.
To test this unit I use our two-bulb desk lamp in the automobile, put brand-new 60W and 40W incandescent bulbs in it (to load it for the rated 100 Watts) and operated it on the method to work and back. It performed wonderfully. The adjustable neck let it match into either of the cigarette lighter jacks. Power held accurate even while idling for a train slowly leaving the Container Port and for any traffic accident to clear on the way home. The unit was warm with the touch but absolutely not hot in the end of each and every commute, even after working consistently at its rated 100 % load.
- 100 continuous watts of power
- Output ports of 110V power outlet and a USB power outlet
- Silent running technology so avoids the annoying fan noise
- 3 positions for versatility
- Contains a dual direction plug interface